Monday 25 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Thuy:
Is my guppy pregnant?
(20 November 2019)

Thuy:
How many days until she gives birth?
(20 November 2019)

Ava:
Early pregnancy spotting?
(19 November 2019)

Ava:
They said I probably got it from an iud but i havent had one in since 2017. I'm not spotting that much but like I said it been all day.
(19 November 2019)

Ava:
I went to the hospital and they said i have a cut on my cervix.
(19 November 2019)

Ava:
I am 9 weeks pregnant and have had spotting all day today.
(19 November 2019)

Sharan:
How often does it happen that a mother and daughter or father and son never speak to each other again due to a dispute?
(19 November 2019)

Sharan:
Rather it be a financial dispute , a custody battle , or something else. . What are the main reasons?
(19 November 2019)

Sharan:
Is it rare or common for a parent and child to have a dispute in which they go a lifetime with out speaking to or seeing each other again?
(19 November 2019)

Alanna:
What do you think of men who check out women and also women who check out men?
(19 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment