Tuesday 26 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ute:
This guy and I went on a couple of dates and I really like him as a person.
(21 November 2019)

Mikki:
Is it normal to get over a crush right after youve told them that you like them?
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
Dating sucks, agree?
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
I'm exhausted just thinking this through.
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
I ask him and he says not to worry.
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
He used to show me more interest, is the honeymoon phase finally over?
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
I just feel like he's not as involved mentally as I am.
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
He said I was the first he did that with ever.
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
He says she got bored of him and left him for someone else, but during their relationship she would often disappear for weeks at a time or they'd only hang out every other day.
(21 November 2019)

Alleen:
He said his previous 4 year relationship he never moved in with the girl and they never planned to marry or have kids.
(21 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment