Thursday 28 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeni:
My ex broke my heart many times but I loved him so much and still do.
(24 November 2019)

Cicely:
I orgasm too fast! (girl) Help!?
(24 November 2019)

Cicely:
Is this because I've never had sex before, will this subside after I start having it?
(24 November 2019)

Cicely:
I'm embarrassed that when I finally go all the way, I'm going to come the second I am touched and then I won't be aroused anymore.
(24 November 2019)

Nelly:
Ex bf drunk called..?
(24 November 2019)

Emilia:
My mom and sister are not talking and probably will never speak to each other again?
(24 November 2019)

Emilia:
So I was thinking I would just spent time with everyone else and then go over to her apartment.
(24 November 2019)

Emilia:
She not going to be welcome for the holidays comein up.
(24 November 2019)

Emilia:
I won't lie my sister has done thongs but we're probably closer than any one in the family.
(24 November 2019)

Kesha:
What was the most liked video in 2005?
(24 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment