Wednesday 13 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cindi:
Is it weird I'm 22 (almost 23) year old girl but hasn't had my first kiss?
(9 May 2020)

Kisha:
He got offended when i was expressing interest in him, he pretended to love me....how likely will he come back?
(9 May 2020)

Kisha:
His last message to me, was him telling me off.
(9 May 2020)

Kisha:
He acted serious when he wanted a hook up, we were planing to see each other but then his family had some emergency.
(9 May 2020)

Kisha:
I'm looking for others but it still hurts, I still want him to come back.
(9 May 2020)

Angela:
Please help? I was love bombed and I'm hurting very bad? The guy used me and left?
(9 May 2020)

Angela:
It makes me feel like I'm not good enough and maybe something is wrong with me?
(9 May 2020)

Angela:
He said how he had no interest in romance at all and i recently saw his dating profile again.
(9 May 2020)

Angela:
Said a relative passed away. 2 months ago this happened and i never heard back from him.
(9 May 2020)

Slyvia:
I'm a boy and when I was 11 my mom got so mad at me she threw me on the bed I was standing still and she grabbed my arm and I lifted off my feet and landed on the bed.
(9 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment