Sunday 24 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lindsy:
Is there a better way of explaining it to her?
(19 May 2020)

Lindsy:
I don't see no harm in following people from high school or classes that I know but don't really talk to and I can't seem to find a way to explain to her why I don't feel comfortable cutting everything off so drastically.
(19 May 2020)

Lindsy:
But to me it's just weird and uncalled for, I'm in college and the whole point of social media isn't to just have your closest of closest of friends.
(19 May 2020)

Lindsy:
She tells me she doesn't want that temptation to exist and that if she's the only girl in my life it shouldn't matter to me.
(19 May 2020)

Lindsy:
I'm 20, I love my girlfriend, I would never do anything even remotely close to cheat or lust for someone else nor have I ever but I don't see how she see's having girls on social media is doing that.
(19 May 2020)

Lindsy:
My GF has made it clear that she wants me to delete all girls who are not relatives or close friends she's met from my social media.
(19 May 2020)

Beata:
I saw my brother's birthmother today, I did not say who I was, was this a good move (he does not know her)?
(19 May 2020)

Beata:
I had needed to ask if the exit was reopened but decided to ask the next person I saw (didn't see anyone so had to turn around but oh well).
(19 May 2020)

Beata:
I also felt speaking was inappropriate since I do not know the woman and felt awkward by it.
(19 May 2020)

Beata:
I obviously would NEVER have said who I was.
(19 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment