Tuesday 5 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Milda:
I always been lazy and had her do everything for me.
(1 May 2020)

Milda:
My girlfriend and me been starting relationship for a month now.
(1 May 2020)

Velma:
Not getting matches on bumble, what am I doing wrong?
(1 May 2020)

Velma:
I don't know what the issue is, I consider myself to be decently good looking, I don't have any provactive or sketchy pictures, and I thought I wrote a decent bio too.
(1 May 2020)

Velma:
So I'm single, just moved to a new state and trying Bumble, but its been very disappointing, I've only been getting 1-3 matches a week and the conversation usually fizzles out.
(1 May 2020)

Eliza:
How does it feel to have a loving boyfriend?
(1 May 2020)

Delora:
I think it was because im a illegitimate child Well I was thinking about how my mom died, and said well she didnt like me anyway.
(1 May 2020)

Eloise:
Do you think it would be a good idea to persue him?
(1 May 2020)

Eloise:
I am in a dilemma, and I need some sage advice..
(1 May 2020)

Eloise:
And perhaps probably persue him?
(1 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment