Tuesday 26 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lyn:
What does it mean if i am short of breath?
(22 May 2020)

Meri:
My friend said that most women marry to have children and for that they can marry any man esp if their age is gettin late to have children?
(22 May 2020)

Meri:
If she were to marry, she would want to have the role of a man.
(22 May 2020)

Meri:
Men s job is much easier as long as they provide money, thats their main and maybe only reponsiblity.
(22 May 2020)

Phung:
Is my 21st screwed?
(22 May 2020)

Isa:
What makes the likes of BJ so sure that parents will have the confidence to send thier kids back to school?
(22 May 2020)

Isa:
Especially thier primart school kids?
(22 May 2020)

Melanie:
Should I end it or stick it out?
(22 May 2020)

Melanie:
I'm trying to work on not bringing up the little things like following an insta model with huge breasts, should I try work it out and stay or save my time?
(22 May 2020)

Melanie:
When we're together in person, it feels like heaven, I feel safe and loved and understood, but once we're apart, the fighting begins.
(22 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment