Thursday 21 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sherita:
If you really can't be on your own for an hour, isn't that unhealthy?
(16 May 2020)

Sherita:
I know more than a few people who just sit on the porch like sad puppy dogs if their partner has to go somewhere on their own.
(16 May 2020)

Zora:
How do guys get so lucky?
(16 May 2020)

Un:
I am Donald Trump's illegitimate daughter?
(16 May 2020)

Un:
My mom (She passed away; God rest her soul) was artificially inseminated with his sperm and, well...I was born.
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
What do you do when you encounter a girl you like in public?
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
I'm just looking for a new girlfriend and I see all these girls but I don't know if its okay to talk to them or not.
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
But I'm not an old man and I'm not creepy.
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
Girls have told me in the past that they hate strange guys hitting on them all the time and I've seen it happen several times to different girls I've been with.
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
How do I talk to her without it being weird?
(16 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment