Friday 15 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jesusita:
My mother had to focus on me constantly due to my autism with my meltdowns and tantrums.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
My brother feels estranged towards us.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
His father is more respectful than his own son is.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
My brother usually ignores us when we interact with him.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
My mother had gotten a psychologist on my brother on why he acts so mean towards us.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
He calls my brother a narcissist.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
My father and my brother don't get along with each other due to personality differences.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
My biological father passed away twenty seven years ago when my mother was pregnant with me.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
He has his own biological father and I have my own father.
(11 May 2020)

Jesusita:
We stay away from each other these days and are civil towards each other when we interact.
(11 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment