Monday 25 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alba:
We hug and cuddle, it's just that she'll never let me have the type of thing I have always wanted.
(21 May 2020)

Alba:
It's like she is ashamed or scared to see and wants to hide under the covers, although she is pretty and cute.
(21 May 2020)

Alba:
But when she is nervous or shy on bed and wants to make love under the covers and never without is a turn off and it makes me frustrated cause she doesn't understand how cute she is.
(21 May 2020)

Alba:
The main thing is that although she has a nice body and a really cute face, maybe she is not perfect or exaggerated like other girls or beauty and make up obsessed, but I like her a lot.
(21 May 2020)

Alba:
I like her all the way, physically and our personality match, she is a really good and caring girl who worries about me and really cares about me.
(21 May 2020)

Setsuko:
I see my classmates who always chat at night and go around so I feel a little bit sad.
(21 May 2020)

Setsuko:
I'm 15 but I love talking about politics and history, and in addition to be weird I'm also very shy, what should I do?
(21 May 2020)

Isabel:
What does it mean if you accidentally fall on a guy and he smiles at you?
(21 May 2020)

Isabel:
But not in a pig way, instead in a sort of dreamy innocent way?
(21 May 2020)

Alanna:
How long do you shower?
(21 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment