Wednesday 31 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jenna:
Some of the semen had found their way inside me and I got a baby.
(30 May 2017)

Jenna:
I knew he was married but I also knew he wasn't happy with her.He finally did marry me after I had gotten pregnant, The pregnancy was out of the blue because I had just given him oral release.
(30 May 2017)

Mellie:
Is it odd to be excited about my wife being pregnant just found out this afternoon and I am like on cloud 9. Sucks being on a business trip?
(30 May 2017)

Chara:
Am I expecting??
(30 May 2017)

Rowena:
Is it acceptable to lash out on people?
(30 May 2017)

Kyra:
Is the relationship over? HELP!?
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
Why did she worry about me?
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
We used to be really close where I used to take care of her and make her feel better.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
She'll ignore my texts, but say hi in person.
(30 May 2017)

Carmella:
I'll ask why she pushed me but she'll smile and ignore me.
(30 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment