Sunday 11 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mozelle:
Another reason is because she is graduating college soon, and I practically just started.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
I'm only 19 but, she's 24. That really hurt me but, I pretend i'm ok with it.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
I hate having sex with him because, I feel like it's only for him.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
I currently have a bf but, it's just me forcing myself to like guys.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
I don't want my parents thinking a certain way about me.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
I try to deny the fact that i'm attracted to girls, but deep down I do.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
I really like her too & it's hard to control these feelings.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
She tells me that she really likes me and she loves kissing me but, i'm not sure about being in a relationship with a girl.
(9 February 2018)

Mozelle:
So I've been talking to this girl for a while and just a while ago, we kissed at a party and the next day at her apartment.
(9 February 2018)

Freda:
Why would a guy text a girl first and then not respond when she replies?
(9 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment