Sunday 4 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vanna:
I believe there was a misunderstanding! I'm in love with him and I guess he did feel something for me but I confessed it and it was too late?
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
It's too late now even if he did feel something and now knows of my feelings for him, right ?
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
I don't intend to get in the way of their relationship but what if it was just a misunderstanding?
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
We decided we still wanted to keep this friendship but now that he knows that I did love him and that he's now interested in another girl, it's going to be difficult, I'm aware.
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
We're still very good friends but I don't know how is this going to go from here?
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
I also felt pushed away for quite some time and that was why I hesitated to tell him earlier.
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
He's with someone else now, but his reply made me feel like he has felt something for me, too but he misinterpreted my attitude around him.
(2 February 2018)

Vanna:
I told him that I have been in love for some time now and it was starting to feel heavy on me to keep it any longer.
(2 February 2018)

Keena:
Do girls lose their virginity in hook ups?
(2 February 2018)

Keena:
I m almost 18 and at my age the ones that are virgins don t want to lose it in a hookup.
(2 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment