Thursday 8 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anette:
So he finally called me after four months.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
I don't want my boyfriend to be friends with someone he has slept with. Am I wrong?
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
I told him it is the same thing because I'm close with that guy family and known him for 6 years and that he's being a hypocrite.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
However I ended our friendship once I got into a relationship because it didn't seem right hanging out with someone who I slept with while I have a boyfriend.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
John doe is a guy who I have a history with and have remained friends.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
So I flipped the script on him and asked him would he be comfortable with me hanging out with John doe.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
He said he will end the friendship, but seemed veryyyyy unhappy with me.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
He hasnt even introduced me to her either.. so big side eye.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
He made it seem like that would make it more better... ummm noo.
(6 February 2018)

Kerry:
When I brought this up he immedialtley got mad and said it's his bestfriend who knows so much about his life etc and they haven't done anything in 3 years and she has a boyfriend.
(6 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment