Friday 16 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorriane:
Parents: what would you do if your teenage daughter got pregnant and told you she wanted an abortion?
(13 February 2018)

Lorriane:
There are zero details given about the father.
(13 February 2018)

Lorriane:
One day she tells you she's pregnant and says she wants an abortion.
(13 February 2018)

Lorriane:
Situation- You have a teenage daughter who's a good kid, gets good grades, and overall has a bright future ahead of her.
(13 February 2018)

Spring:
How do I explain to my boyfriend that I forget he is another person? When I am with him, I feel like we are the same person?
(13 February 2018)

Spring:
When I am with him, I feel like we are the same person?
(13 February 2018)

Spring:
How do I explain to my boyfriend that I forget he is another person?
(13 February 2018)

Catina:
Should I give her a gift for what she's going through?
(13 February 2018)

Catina:
I always listen to her and try to encourage to stay or be happy.
(13 February 2018)

Catina:
I also wanted to write her a letter, but I'm not so sure if that would be a good idea either.
(13 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment