Saturday 24 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Daryl:
A girl in my class says she will kick me in the balls?
(22 February 2018)

Daryl:
Her friend says that one of these days she'll kick me in the balls, but she won' t say when How can I defend myself?
(22 February 2018)

Daryl:
I pulled down the bra of a girl at school.
(22 February 2018)

Dannette:
Does this guy like me? Or is he just being nice?
(22 February 2018)

Dannette:
So we went last night and he was being very nice and caring.
(22 February 2018)

Dannette:
He often asks me for dinner and movies but I usually say No, cz I am not interested. 2 days earlier, I just texted him and asked for a movie, he said okay I will cancel my other plan.
(22 February 2018)

Tonda:
My weird dad?
(22 February 2018)

Shelley:
She told me she liked me and hopes to see me again?
(22 February 2018)

Shelley:
She has a boyfriend and shes talked about him a lot.
(22 February 2018)

Alvina:
Ive only known him for a month but he wants to pay to fly me out to another country and we re going to stay at his place? Should I do it?
(22 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment