Monday 19 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pa:
Theres this girl i find attractive but everytime i talk to her, she just blushes a lot. how do i make her feel more comfortable?
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I'm a complete mess Part 1?
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I have other two parts to this question.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I feel like I left some parts out from before because I can't remember everything I wrote originally, but I think this is a good summary of what I originally wrote.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I can't talk about this with my parents because they come from a country where this isn't common or heard of, so they wouldn't understand.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I keep telling myself that things will be better when I'm older, but it just seems like just a long time till that actually happens.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I don't talk about this with anyone because it's just so hard and too emotional for me to explain.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
I have Caribbean parents, so some of you may already know how they are.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
My home situation is pretty difficult to explain and add that with my school problems and you have a complete disaster.
(16 February 2018)

Lakeesha:
My school life and home life are ruining me.
(16 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment