Monday 26 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gwenda:
How Does one Contact or send a message to the ku klux klan today?
(24 February 2018)

Gwenda:
I'm not looking to join I just wanna give then advice.
(24 February 2018)

Marilu:
What is so wrong with refusing to teach your kids anything?
(24 February 2018)

Marilu:
I don't see what is so wrong with that tough love?
(24 February 2018)

Marilu:
I do not enjoy being a father but the wife made us keep them I started hating being a father when my kids were 3 ages ago.
(24 February 2018)

Terrell:
Am I a lightweight?
(23 February 2018)

Terrell:
I was pretty hammered by then lol.
(23 February 2018)

Terrell:
I have two beers before I go out, then I go to one bar, have three IPAs(didn't chug) then go to two more, but at both of those i pour back 5 fireballs at each one.
(23 February 2018)

Nu:
19 year old guy with a 40 year old woman... could it work?
(24 February 2018)

Nu:
And could he get her pregnant if they tried really hard?
(24 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment