Thursday 15 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shirely:
I only asked her once if she planned to hang it up and she said she liked where she put it.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
She left it on her nightstand, just laying there not even laying up right.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
She seemed like she liked it and I was looking forward to her displaying it somewhere in her room or hang it up on a wall but she never did anything with it.
(13 February 2018)

Shirely:
I surprised her with a picture of me, her and my dog in a frame.
(13 February 2018)

Stacee:
How to hug a guy the same height as you lol?
(13 February 2018)

Ramona:
Which name is the best with last name Gu?
(13 February 2018)

Viki:
Pregnant from Dry Humping?
(13 February 2018)

Viki:
Would it be possible to get pregnant this way?
(13 February 2018)

Viki:
I'm not sure if that was from me or from him.
(13 February 2018)

Viki:
I looked into my underwear and saw a wet spot.
(13 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment