Wednesday 1 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Verla:
They dont know what he looks like or his age.
(29 April 2019)

Verla:
Been more private with this relationship which has actually worked out well for us.
(29 April 2019)

Verla:
I've been with this guy for close to a year.
(29 April 2019)

Delta:
My mom's boyfriend spit on me?
(29 April 2019)

Delta:
He spit on me like last month and I still have a sore on my hand from it.
(29 April 2019)

Marva:
Why does Andrew Yang even think he has a chance as an asian man?
(29 April 2019)

Marva:
Does he not realize how small a voting group asian men are ?
(29 April 2019)

Regina:
Is it mean to make fun of other people?
(29 April 2019)

Jay:
Why do you call the communists Charlie?
(29 April 2019)

Jay:
If you look at the movies set in the Cold War, they call the Communists Charlie why is that?
(29 April 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment