Monday 10 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ali:
I because she might not want me seeing her in panties bikni's photos or sexual suggestive positions . She has no promblems from me commeting on her FB photos she likes all of my comments but IG she has yet to respond to my follow request.
(8 June 2019)

Barbra:
Should I attend my best friend's wedding if we live on the other side of the world from each other?
(8 June 2019)

Barbra:
Of course he is my best friend, but that is 24 hours of travel each way, plus making all the arrangements, plus getting people to cover for me at work, then trying to keep up with my work on the plane, etc. etc.
(8 June 2019)

Barbra:
Should I be expected to attend the wedding?
(8 June 2019)

Barbra:
This will be a very hectic time for me at work, and also I feel terrible about the carbon emissions, and also I have to return to the US anyway at the end of December.
(8 June 2019)

Barbra:
I live in China, but my best friend will be getting married in Philadelphia in early December.
(8 June 2019)

Demetria:
I because she might not want me seeing her in panties bikni's photos or sexual suggestive positions .
(8 June 2019)

Demetria:
She does have BF I don't know him but know he name . I checked he is not on IG so he couldn't see my comments.
(8 June 2019)

Chara:
Why does my ex's new girlfriend watch all my stories on ig?
(8 June 2019)

Sheri:
Ugly, sexy, cute or average?
(8 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment