Saturday 15 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavelle:
My Mom Is Sleeping With a Married Man. Please Help?
(12 June 2019)

Lavelle:
Please give me any form of advice on how to handle this...
(12 June 2019)

Lavelle:
My mom is single and she s also fully aware that this man is married.
(12 June 2019)

Lavelle:
I know it s my moms life and her business but I am in complete shock and don t know what to do or how to act around her.
(12 June 2019)

Lavelle:
After snooping through my mom s Facebook messages, (which I know is wrong but I have my reasons) I saw that she s been hooking up with a married man for the past few days.
(12 June 2019)

Jonna:
My mom is sleeping with a married man, what do I do?
(12 June 2019)

Jonna:
Please help me with advice on what to do.
(12 June 2019)

Jonna:
I'm in complete shock and disbelief...I don't know what to do or how to act normal around my mom after this.
(12 June 2019)

Jonna:
After doing some snooping (Which I know is wrong) I found my moms messages between her and a married man.
(12 June 2019)

Jamika:
Does weed help alcholism or make it worse?
(12 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment