Tuesday 11 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Abbie:
I'm so depressed and feel I'm stuck.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
Am I a bad person, because I didn't support his brother?
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
I don't want my son to think marriage fraud is acceptable.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
There is no boundary in our marriage, and my husband doesn't understand why my feeling is hurt about how he is not supporting me.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
I had a huge fight about this with my husband.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
The bother's ex-wife also asked to be a co-signer for something.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
I was asked to sign some documents to support it, and I refused.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
His brother is an undocumented immigrant and recently married with a US citizen to obtain a green card.
(9 June 2019)

Abbie:
My husband is not supporting me, when it comes to issues between his brother and me.
(9 June 2019)

Jule:
Any young attached lady ever had a fling with a real old wealthy man?
(9 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment