Thursday 6 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ema:
He was skinny, but had this belly on him.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
I met him at the hospital when Lexi had the baby and im not sure what a young, leggy blonde who's smart and good looking would want a paunchy guy in his 50s with a beard.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
Realistically this wouldn't work out between the two of them with the big age gap.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
She was on the pill, but it obviously didn't work, so now she had an IUD put in.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
Soon afterwards she got pregnant and had the baby 3 weeks ago.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
Soon after getting hired she began dating one of senior engineering managers.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
Got hired at an aerospace defense company.
(4 June 2019)

Ema:
My daughter graduated at 22 with degrees in math and physics.
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
Should I tell a family secret I'm not supposed to tell?
(4 June 2019)

Ngoc:
Should I ask my dad about it or something?
(4 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment