Saturday 22 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Seema:
And I know its just a pipe dream figuratively and literally.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
The thing about her is she is a streamer, which I don't have a problem with, but she lives in another country.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
But when I think about her, my heart just feels so warm like it's literally smiling.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
I feel like a little kid falling in love for the first time.
(20 June 2019)

Seema:
Okay I have a super crush on this girl.
(20 June 2019)

Lachelle:
What can a lady do or say to turn you on?
(20 June 2019)

Lachelle:
And whatever it is that turns you on that a woman says or does in bed.
(20 June 2019)

Lachelle:
So please share your interests and desires.
(20 June 2019)

Lachelle:
I want to read stories, and tips from all perspectives on what turns them on in bed.
(20 June 2019)

Veronica:
Why does a girl like what I post on social media a majority of the time?
(20 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment