Thursday 13 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lorriane:
We prepared whole year for that.
(10 June 2019)

Lorriane:
We had amazing chemistry. 2,3 months after start, she assked me if I want to face some difficult situation with her.
(10 June 2019)

Lorriane:
We were together 1.5 years till 1th of March.
(10 June 2019)

Melaine:
Why would he only tell me half of the story?
(10 June 2019)

Lissette:
Ladies advice? How do you get a girl you really love and appreciate to make love to you?
(10 June 2019)

Brigette:
How to stop overthinking about girl who hurt me a lot?
(10 June 2019)

Brigette:
I am not sad anymore about her, I know I did my best and she didn't appreciate it, but I think about her daily, and that's killing me, how to stop?
(10 June 2019)

Brigette:
I am still very dissappointed, and I still have strong feelings for her, but I blocked communication on 1st of march, when we broke up, and I won' t speak a word with her again.
(10 June 2019)

Brigette:
She kept hurting me more and more until she reached point of no return.
(10 June 2019)

Brigette:
Last 7 months were hell, and I couldn't understand why, since the very end.
(10 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment