Saturday 29 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharlene:
Are small, ricelike clots in your period normal?
(27 June 2019)

Sharlene:
They're usually scattered next to bigger clots.
(27 June 2019)

Margit:
If someone rejected you but wanted you back later, would you say yes?
(27 June 2019)

Margit:
If you confessed your feelings to someone and this person rejected you but months later or weeks later, they said they want you, what would your answer be?
(27 June 2019)

Shanell:
My dad says hes going to leave us when i go on vacation with my mom and my sister, and then abandon my dog. I love my dog more than me?
(27 June 2019)

Shanell:
Ive looked for days for places and people and we dont have money to give away.
(27 June 2019)

Shanell:
This is causing me so much stress and anxiety.
(27 June 2019)

Shanell:
Hes telling me to look for a place for my dog to stay at or hes abandoning her.
(27 June 2019)

Shanell:
He says that when my other family members and i go on vacation, not even willfully (my mom has medical issues), that hes going to leave us.
(27 June 2019)

Jolie:
When almost all your close friends betray you one way or another, does it start to become your fault at some point?
(27 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment