Thursday 20 June 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Phillis:
Am a 23 year old Nigerian guy and I was born with an abnormal skull, my skull has lumps on the occipital lobs and it's flat at the top back and bottom back is misshapen, a huge dent is also going down in the anterior fontanel.
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
Should I join black clubs and hang around only black people to get more comfortable around them?
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
Should I join an African meetup or club and attend consistently?
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
Should I take a trip to an African country by myself?
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
This is a big problem, and it can't go on.
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
When I met my cousin's black friend recently, I became tense and I'm pretty sure everyone noticed.
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
I desperately need to get rid of this.
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
Maybe its the people I hung out with afterwards but now something changed in my brain.
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
I had a black roommate as well who was a really nice guy.
(17 June 2019)

Ivelisse:
I was fine entering college and hung out with several of them.
(17 June 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment