Tuesday 10 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leona:
My two sisters live out of town with their families.
(5 December 2019)

Leona:
My brother and I don't speak cause of sexual abuse he committed against me and my daughter 20 years ago.
(5 December 2019)

Leona:
They are going to his celebration.
(5 December 2019)

Leona:
My parents have died, his are living.
(5 December 2019)

Tai:
My sister who I strongly dislike has been ill. Am I a bad person for feeling glad she has suffered cause of the pain she has caused me?
(5 December 2019)

Tai:
Glad I am on her estranged list.
(5 December 2019)

Tai:
She apparently bullies everyone in her family at the hospital.
(5 December 2019)

Roy:
Yankee Swap Gift Ideas?
(5 December 2019)

Ines:
If a girl keeps glancing at you does it mean she thinks you look good?
(5 December 2019)

Ines:
This girl is a photography major too, and the first time we talked here at college she asked me if I had a suit, so she could use me for a photo project.
(5 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment