Wednesday 18 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elly:
We are not in a relationship so it's just a hook up.
(14 December 2019)

Elly:
I'm making arrangements to have sex with my crush.
(14 December 2019)

Margo:
Okay I know I have asked some silly and trolling questions in the past but, last night I was babysitting my friends 6 year old son?
(14 December 2019)

Margo:
It is not the first time he's has made sexual advances towards me either.
(14 December 2019)

Margo:
I told him to stop and removed his hands from touching me.
(14 December 2019)

Della:
Are you free Tuesday?
(14 December 2019)

Della:
But this guy he don't wanna hear about it.
(14 December 2019)

Della:
He just wants a little conversation.
(14 December 2019)

Della:
Now you know Maurizio is a reasonable guy.
(14 December 2019)

Della:
Let's talk business...... This fat bastard is trying to move in on Maurizio's business.
(14 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment