Tuesday 17 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

China:
She claims it's not me or anybody, and she hasn't been talking to people a lot.
(12 December 2019)

China:
There's a girl I like who's 21, turning 22 soon and I'm 20. She's been acting different lately because she told me something she's very depressed about.
(12 December 2019)

Jesus:
My friend's mom moved in with a new boyfriend and hasn't enrolled her (or her two sibblings) back in school for going on 5 whole weeks now?
(12 December 2019)

Jesus:
Is her mom going to get in trouble?
(12 December 2019)

Vannessa:
Is this a weak man?
(12 December 2019)

Vannessa:
I told him I found him unattractive and he practically shrivelled on the spot and looked like was going to cry.
(12 December 2019)

Maryjane:
Should I have sex with my child's mother?
(12 December 2019)

Kandace:
Is he expecting to get sexual?
(12 December 2019)

Kandace:
Guy had asked me if I would be ok with staying overnight for a trip.
(12 December 2019)

Jennine:
What does it mean when a guy says he can read you like a book, and is that a good thing?
(12 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment