Wednesday 25 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Johnetta:
I saw her last August and she has not changed.
(21 December 2019)

Johnetta:
She routinely is cruel to me and others so I have avoided her for a two year period absent large family events.
(21 December 2019)

Catalina:
I want to go with my siblings but I'm so scared and I don't know what's preventing me.
(21 December 2019)

Catalina:
If me and my siblings go to the PD and tell them that we don't want to live with with dad(custodial parent) and we refuse to go back, can the police force us to come back home?
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
Am I being irrationally jealous?
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
I haven't told her because I don't want conflict but I want someone else's input.
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
She also has sleepovers with her friends she sleeps on the edge of the bed but I still can't help but feel a little jealous.
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
I just wonder if I'm being irrational?
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
Is that unreasonable I just don't like people touching all over her and it would be the same with a guy.
(21 December 2019)

Christena:
She obviously has female friends so I said I'd prefer if she didn't allow her friends to sit on her lap, touch her butt or breast, and no cuddling.
(21 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment