Friday 13 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalie:
I really want the cheap thrill of taking revenge lol.
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
Should I be a horrible person and cancel on him the night before?
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
We are supposed to hang out next week.
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
We'd planned on going to Bali in January and after months of talking about it, he finally did what he had always done ''I'm sorry, I can't go because XXX''. It's not the first time he has done this.
(8 December 2019)

Renee:
I'm 15 and broken hearted?
(8 December 2019)

Renee:
I recently told him the truth that I liked him, but he told me that our spark was gone and he didn't like me anymore.
(8 December 2019)

Renee:
I don't want to go to school or concentrate anymore because I really do love him from the bottom of my heart.
(8 December 2019)

Renee:
His girlfriend is really pretty and I don't want to break them up, but I feel a stab in the heart when I go to school and see his face.
(8 December 2019)

Renee:
I know I'm still young, but I really do like him and wished I hadn't rejected him that soon.
(8 December 2019)

Renee:
I feel embarrassed but I think I'm in love with him.
(8 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment