Friday 27 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Peg:
How rude and mean were they being? 10 pts?
(22 December 2019)

Peg:
I was so upset and I have not responded to their messages since that time.
(22 December 2019)

Peg:
I was really just wanting to do the plan that we all agreed on for weeks. ..so they both bailed on me and they did so last minute too.
(22 December 2019)

Peg:
I told her as a xmas gift I could give her $70 when I met her. ..but instead of thanking me she said she was suspicious that I was a human trafficker after my offer the help her out.
(22 December 2019)

Peg:
The female told me she was too afraid to meet me because I offered to help her out with some finanicial problems she was complaining about.
(22 December 2019)

Peg:
I am a female and I had a plan with 2 friends of mine (one male that I have met in real life before and one female that is just an online friend at this point). The plan was to meet for coffee last Thur. at a local Starbucks.
(22 December 2019)

Belia:
Does this mean we need to have sex to become a couple?
(22 December 2019)

Madge:
How can you reject an asshole without being an asshole? This guy told me to go fk off because i started to like this other guy?
(22 December 2019)

Madge:
Im trying to see other people obviously and he is just starting to get on my nerves.
(22 December 2019)

Madge:
Im not sure why he keeps on mentioning me after cursing me.
(22 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment