Wednesday 11 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Floy:
I know I shouldn't say it but it's like this, I miss every single thing about her.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
And of course I miss when me and her...when we make love.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
I miss her head on my chest and her arms around my back, the way she smiles like a child when she looks at me, I miss her innocence and her love, the sound of her voice, the way she is everything for me.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
I miss everything of her, her face, smile, lips and skin, the smell of her chest and the scent her just washed hair.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
While on duty it would be really dangerous if I thought about her but her memory is always in the back of my mind.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
I daydream all the time about her if I eat something or before going to sleep.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
The truth is that I miss her so much and the longing has been so tough that it feels like a tightening on the heart.
(6 December 2019)

Floy:
Due to my job we have to be apart for about 2 months, then I have a break of 2 weeks and then again on deployment.
(6 December 2019)

Nanci:
I'm sick of vaginas does it make me gay or asexual?
(6 December 2019)

Nanci:
I met one at Tinder very pretty but feel disgusted and she was clean.
(6 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment