Monday 2 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jerica:
And if you knew he liked you more than a friend.
(27 November 2019)

Elfriede:
Would you wear a necklace if a guy gave it to you out of love? And you didn't have any feelings for him?Why or why not?
(27 November 2019)

Elfriede:
If you knew he loved you, and what the necklace stood for.
(27 November 2019)

Arnita:
Does any body know how to make slime i realy realy want to make some so bad?
(27 November 2019)

Janee:
Would it be bad idea to date a girl that is in the military?
(27 November 2019)

Jana:
Do you think it's right that my friend stays friends with my ex?
(27 November 2019)

Jana:
Does she have rights to be friends with him?
(27 November 2019)

Jana:
I already decided to not be friends with her but she called me acting like everything is fine and I feel confused.
(27 November 2019)

Jana:
I left him because he hit me with a heavy wooden chair.
(27 November 2019)

Jana:
But she knows how hurtful he's been to me it's not just a normal breakup.
(27 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment