Saturday 18 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pearline:
I know she is attracted to me because she wants called me a hottie.
(15 August 2018)

Pearline:
I have a hard time having a long and meaningful conversation with her including texts messages.
(15 August 2018)

Pearline:
One thing don't do is that we don't really talk about our relationships if we were in any.
(15 August 2018)

Pearline:
I'm typically a shy a quiet guy but I'm dangerously shy around her and I do get a bit jealous when she is hanging out with another guy especially since I know she likes him.
(15 August 2018)

Pearline:
I'm close friends with this girl she us 24 now and I'm 27. Iv known her for over 10 years and even knowing her this long I am very shy around her even when I hang out with her.
(15 August 2018)

Luisa:
Is there a way to view someones old snapchat stories that have disappeared?
(15 August 2018)

Luisa:
Yea i have my own pictures together but i would love to see others that ive forgotten.
(15 August 2018)

Luisa:
Anyways is there ever a possibility that i can somehow see old posts that are over past 24 hours?
(15 August 2018)

Luisa:
She would take a bunch of videos and pictures of us but i never thought about screenshoting because obviously nobody expects their friend to pass away.
(15 August 2018)

Luisa:
Im going through a tough time right now my young friend passed away and she was a snapchat addict.
(15 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment