Sunday 26 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zora:
So my boyfriend and I have been together almost 2 years, he has 2 other kids from past relationships. one I love like my own, and the other I could care less about.
(23 August 2018)

Torrie:
What is wrong with this lady?
(23 August 2018)

Torrie:
I didn't mean to bother her or wasn't trying to hit on her or anything, I was just only trying to be nice to her because I thought her shoes were pretty that's all.
(23 August 2018)

Torrie:
I don't know if she was deaf, didn't notice me talking to her, or just straight ignored me.
(23 August 2018)

Torrie:
So I just got on the train, I tried to compliment some lady on the train on her black flat shoes that she was wearing and she didn't take my compliment.
(23 August 2018)

Kathlene:
CRUSH FEELINGS WHAT DO I DO?
(23 August 2018)

Kathlene:
I want to give riddles or puzzle for him to solve for him to figure out that its me.
(23 August 2018)

Kathlene:
He is an athletics like track and field.
(23 August 2018)

Kathlene:
He loves puzzles and riddles and he attends my university too I think I only have him in one of my lecture.
(23 August 2018)

Kathlene:
We are friends and we snap chat each other but I want to tell him my true feeling however, I want to keep him guessing.
(23 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment