Sunday 19 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lupe:
Are there any writing chat rooms on the internet?
(16 August 2018)

Lupe:
I would like to start writing much more frequently and it'd be nice to do it with a friend.
(16 August 2018)

Lupe:
Or is there a penpal service that functions the same way?
(16 August 2018)

Lupe:
Where you and a stranger are paired together to co-write stories?
(16 August 2018)

Mariana:
Should I be dating someone I dont completely trust?
(16 August 2018)

Mariana:
I am just lookimg for advise on what to do.
(16 August 2018)

Mariana:
She tells me she has changed but after knowing about this I get this gut feeling she hasn t, even writing this I get butterflys in my stomach.
(16 August 2018)

Mariana:
So let me explain, im I m high school and ive been dating this girl for 5 months now, my second longest relationship, after gettting to know her and her telling me avout her past I dont know if I completely trust her.
(16 August 2018)

Anjelica:
Iam a 13 year old boy and I masterbath is it normal?
(16 August 2018)

Mira:
What do you think of the name Remi for a girl?
(16 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment