Saturday 4 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clemencia:
Please be kind because I really want to change.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
Do I have some weird commitment issues?
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
I also don't know why I start talking to someone I know I wouldn't date.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
The thing is... I don't know why I do this.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
And then I just tell them that I don't want to talk to them anymore which upsets them and they usually blow up.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
Usually being this way makes the guys I talk to get fully attached to me.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
One half of me is actaully being nice and the other half is me being fake cheesy over the top nice.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
I also noticed when I am getting to know them I am really nice, like crazy nice where it almost seems too good to be true.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
But for some reason I talk to them.
(1 August 2018)

Clemencia:
I've noticed that I'll start talking to a guy I know I won't date.
(1 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment