Thursday 23 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eleni:
There are so many dinners, she went without me, I don't think so I did something wrong by not inviting her to one of the dinner.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
She ask my other co-worker that why do I always text other co-worker instead of her now, she is not asking me anything though.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
We were suppose to go for dinner next week.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
From that day, she is ignoring me, avoiding me and won't text me.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
So one day I did not tell her and went with other co-workers.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
Sometimes my close CW doesn't tell me that she has plans today with other co-workers and goes without me.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
So recently I have started hanging out with other co-workers too.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
I am very close to one of my co-workers.
(20 August 2018)

Eleni:
So I usually go for lunch with my co-workers.
(20 August 2018)

Shu:
How do I get over being scared of rejection?
(20 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment