Friday 3 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clara:
How can I fix my communications skills with my girlfriend?
(1 August 2018)

Clara:
I do I make her feel comfortable enough to open up to me about how she is feeling?
(1 August 2018)

Clara:
I know I shouldn't, but I feel like she doesn't trust me, but I really want her to.
(1 August 2018)

Clara:
We got into a big argument recently and she said it's just hard for her to open up.
(1 August 2018)

Clara:
She will be upset about family issues, or something that made her mad that day at school, and she won't explain anything to me.
(1 August 2018)

Clara:
We've been dating for a few months, and there have been several times when she is obviously upset about something but won't to tell me what.
(1 August 2018)

Patrick:
Help Scared?
(1 August 2018)

Crysta:
If a guy was truly sorry for his mistakes, would he really own up to it? If so, how and for how long?
(1 August 2018)

Vikki:
Taking a break from my sister's roommate?
(1 August 2018)

Vikki:
I need a break, and that's what I'm going to do.
(1 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment