Thursday 2 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Roxane:
If not, what else should I say to her?
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Out of all these reasons I have stated, is there anything else I should say to her to persuade her to wear a bikini just for me?
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I have recently purchased a bikini for her and I am planning to surprise her with it when she comes home from work.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I believe that she would look amazing.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Overall, she is the most adorable woman in my life.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Although it may go against the customs of her culture, I promise that if I were to take pictures of her, I would not share them with anyone else, but ourselves.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
Even though she is Indian, she can still rock a bikini the same way other girls can.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I thought to myself and I had the idea of her wearing a bikini to the beach just for me.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
I told her not to worry and I will try to help her.
(31 July 2018)

Roxane:
She then says that she cannot wear bikinis as it might go against her culture's customs.
(31 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment