Wednesday 1 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jill:
I work, clean, and make her happy.
(30 July 2018)

Jill:
I also am a private person and she shares everything on social media and it brings haters and these older men who act like they want to steal her away.
(30 July 2018)

Jill:
People think I'm a gold digger or freeloader when I'm not.
(30 July 2018)

Jill:
She's not rich but still her family hates me.
(30 July 2018)

Arminda:
My ex blocked me from facebook he told me to leave him alone 2 months ago now he has unblocked me from facebook why has he done that?
(30 July 2018)

Evangeline:
The last time i had intercourse was 29 days ago incase that matters.
(30 July 2018)

Evangeline:
I got my period 21 days ago and it lasted 7 days.
(30 July 2018)

Kellye:
People never take me serious?
(30 July 2018)

Deidra:
Family upset ?? I am white male and date a Latina?
(30 July 2018)

Lanell:
Is it possible to delete a transaction from paypals online satement?
(30 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment