Monday 27 August 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kacey:
That really got on my nerves because they just assumed i wouldnt have snap because im quiet in class.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
Someone was even surprised that i had snapchat.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
They always confront me about anything i do.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
They dont understand that people do care.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
People are telling me that no one cares but i just dont believe them.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
I wouldnt go off on them but I would be super annoyed and angry.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
Like if someone asks me why im not wearing glasses im gonna get angry.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
I feel the same way about questions too.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
Like I am not afraid of negative comments I'm afraid of all comments like even positive ones.
(24 August 2018)

Kacey:
It is not in a negative way though.
(24 August 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment