Monday 15 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Renetta:
It bean to die as the emergence of professional national armies bean to emerge.
(13 October 2018)

Renetta:
It is dead bc it was dependent on feudalism, and those practices. a noble class of landowners who conducted military functions.
(13 October 2018)

Renetta:
I agree with you about chivalry.
(13 October 2018)

Renetta:
The highest rank a man can achieve in America is gentlemen, and is usually affirmed as such by attaining entry into a gentlemens club.
(13 October 2018)

Latina:
Do you believe in marriage? My boyfriend thinks its stupid and doesn't believe in it?
(13 October 2018)

Latina:
Basically I am not sure what to do.
(13 October 2018)

Latina:
He says marriage is a government agenda and I get so upset.
(13 October 2018)

Latina:
I agree with him we are at the point in life where this is the next step but I told I want to be married or that to be in process if we are going to have a bank account together.
(13 October 2018)

Latina:
Since then my desire to get married is stronger than it was when I was 'young.' At this point he wants us to start saving together and 'building' a life.
(13 October 2018)

Latina:
I love my boyfriend and we've been together for almost 5 years.
(13 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment