Wednesday 24 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brandy:
I am still single and i feel bad because the men that hit on me are very average looking and i dont like them....what should i do?
(22 October 2018)

Brandy:
By the way they were 2 guys in the past who were enough good looking and they want me but i did not made a relationship with them because i was too young and too shy Will i be alone forever?
(22 October 2018)

Brandy:
Should i make a relationship with a man not that good looking?
(22 October 2018)

Lacy:
If a man says you are like a hormonal teenager is he saying he finds you attractive?
(22 October 2018)

Noreen:
I found out my wife of 16 years, had a one night stand the night before our wedding, all those years earlier?
(22 October 2018)

Noreen:
She is a good mother, wife, and friend now.
(22 October 2018)

Noreen:
I can't fathom throwing that away, over something that she regrets, based on a lot of journal entries following our marriage.
(22 October 2018)

Noreen:
But we have 16 years of marriage, and 19 years total together.
(22 October 2018)

Noreen:
Cheating was always one of those things I couldn't forgive.
(22 October 2018)

Noreen:
But now I just dont' know if I can forgive this.
(22 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment