Tuesday 16 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Guillermina:
I just want him to back off but I don't know what to do.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
Even if I change my display picture on WhatsApp, he always compliments me and I dont like it at all.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
He checks me out all the time and it makes me very uncomfortable.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
He's a good guy but he creeps me out at times.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
He follows me around campus all day.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
I ignored it in the beginning but now he has become too clingy.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
I do not like him in a romantic way at all but I know that he likes me.
(14 October 2018)

Guillermina:
Okay so I have a friend at college.
(14 October 2018)

Jenifer:
I've had sex with all of them and I'm not new to dating and love and have experience.
(14 October 2018)

Jenifer:
I've had 3 boyfriends before him.
(14 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment