Sunday 28 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Peg:
My ex boyfriend gets turned on from me and his sister kissing, yes she is girlfriend?
(26 October 2018)

Britni:
Im 37, is it weird at times for me to think if I ever could have had a girlfriend once or twice in life?
(26 October 2018)

Laure:
Why does my boyfriend like so much sleeping and resting on my chest like a baby and cupping it while I sleep?
(26 October 2018)

Laure:
That's weird, knowing that he is the typical introverted aloof guy.
(26 October 2018)

Thersa:
Does raelin have depression?
(26 October 2018)

Cris:
Girls, if you see a guy checking you out, what signals do you give the guy to let him know that he can ask you out?
(26 October 2018)

Shalanda:
Should we check our boyfriend Internet history?
(26 October 2018)

Shalanda:
I'm going to make sure my boyfriend isn't looking up henti.
(26 October 2018)

Leeann:
Twin sister name for Baylee?
(26 October 2018)

Deonna:
Married without any feelings... can be happy? why?
(26 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment