Monday 8 October 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zana:
Should I feel bad for going on a date?
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
I felt really guilty about everything.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
I said thanks and wished him the best.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
We sat at a different part of the bar.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
His mouth was almost on the floor when he saw I was with another guy, he kept talking and pointing with his friends.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
After the meal we went to a bar and my ex was there with his friends sitting in a corner.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
I recently have been meeting another guy since last week and we decided to go on a date last night.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
I was tired of the games and fighting all the time.
(6 October 2018)

Zana:
So me and my boyfriend of 12 months broke up a couple of weeks ago.
(6 October 2018)

Carline:
Why do mothers who prefer sons prefer them for resources & mothers who prefer daughters prefer them because of who they are?
(6 October 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment